Ten days of perfect tunes,

I was planning on posting these pictures a while back, but then something happened that really caught me off guard. I discovered a fake facebook account on my name. And this wasn't just someone using my pictures, this was someone using my name and my identity. This person was actually claiming to be me, and since I don't own an active facebook account it was was very difficult to prove that it was just some retard impersonating me. Even some of my friends thought it was me. But .. i mean.. really ?
But enough about that, here's some eyecandy for you all to enjoy. Took these on monday. It was nice and sunny.. and oh so warm. I also got some books from the library - oh yay ! Exams are coming up and i neee-nee-neeeed to study.

( I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens, Photoshop CS3, tripod and Annu for the pictures )