Something about those bright colors, would always make you feel better.

I've noticed that I don't really draw that much anymore - not for fun at least. When I do something it's usually for school or for work.. and I've almost forgotten how enjoyable and relaxing it can be. So I've decided to give myself a little bit of a challenge. I'm going to try to do an illustration every time I post an outfit. Hopefully I can keep it up.. and hopefully you'll enjoy them too. You can also find this outfit on lookbook HERE. Well I hope you like the pictures and be sure to tell me what you think :)

Olen viimasel ajal tähele pannud, et kui mul pliiats käes on, siis on see tavaliselt kas kooli või töö pärast, mis on veider.. sest mingi hetk möödus iga mu vaba hetk joonistades või niisama kritseldades, aga ju siis kindlad ülesanded ja tähtajad - eriti kool, tapavad igasuguse töögruuvi ja lämmatavad vähimagi tahtmise üldse pliiatsit näperdada. Niisiis otsustasin asja käsile võtta ja hakata iga postituse juurde väikeseid illustratsioone tegema! Novot, challenge accepted ja nii hakkabki olema! Siin on siis esimene katsetus, mille võib leida ka lookbookist SIIT. Aga olge tublid mu hiirekes ja ma loodan, et pildid meeldivad! :)


(I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens and Canon controller RC1 for the photographs/ Pencils 2B and 3B, pen, ink, watercolors and PhotoshopCS3 for the illustrations )
Bright Eyes - Haligh, Haligh, a Lie, Haligh