In the twilight of these white nights.

Hello my lovelies, here's another quick outfit post for you all to enjoy! I'm really busy with work again - need to send in my stuff today, but I'm not even near finishing yet, so busy-busy night ahead. Oh and if you are wondering, I do fashion illustrations for a magazine here in Estonia. My first work was published this month, you can see a little preview on my facebook account, if you're interested that is. Yay! But I hope you like the pictures and be sure to tell me what you think! Oh and you can also find this outfit on lookbook HERE. Enjoy!

Heihoo, jälle üks nobe ja suht-koht lühike postitus. Meh, kiired ajad ei taha kohe kuidagi mööda saada ja ma endiselt ei oska enda aega planeerida. Täna peaksin siis oma töö ära saatma, aga.. jah ütleme nii, et lõpp ei paista veel. Nimelt teen siis ajakirjale Anne&Stiil illustratsioone. See kuu ilmusid mu esimesed katsetused ja kui kedagi huvitab, siis võib neid kas poodi või minu facebooki leheküljele piiluma minna ja lookbooki saate külastada SIIT. Aga olge tublid mu hiirekesed! Ja kõik, kes tartusse satuvad - termosega teed kaasa, keegi meeldiv näpu otsa ja hops Tartuffile. ;)

(Used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the photographs)
Dress and necklace are from Iwearsin.com, bag and ring from Romwe.com, belt from H&M.
Oh Land - White Nights