And we shed what was left of our summer skin.

This post has a sense of melancholy - it is a sort of farewell to my lovely hometown Tartu. I will miss it immensely, although I know I will be visiting as often as I can. I will also be saying good-bye to Annu, who has been my best friend for 14 years now. These photos are from a few days back when Annu and I did what we've been doing for years - we got ourvselves a cup of coffee, went to our favorite park, did some people watching and talked for hours. I know this is something we won't be able to do for a while now, but I've decided not to be sad about any of it because both Annu and I will be doing what we love and I believe that Tallinn has a lot to offer to me. But the exciting part is that I've already started moving and will soon be all settled in. I still have a couple of more suitcases to bring over and, oh yeah, I also need a carpet, and a lamp and a pillow... Riiight. But I hope you guys are enjoying the last few weeks of summer, enjoy the pictures and be sure to tell me what you think! :)

Heihop! Idee poolest peaks see olema minu kurb hüvastijätt Tartuga ja ühtlasi ka Annuga, kellega me oleme juba 14 aastat olnud nagu sukk ja saabas, aga vapper väike sõdalane nagu ma olen, leian, et sellest olukorrast tuleks pigem rõõmu tunda. Ma tean, et me mõlemad läheme sinna, kuhu me oleme alati tahtnud minna ja saame teha asju, mida me oleme tahtnud teha juba pikka aega. Need pildid teingi paar päeva tagasi, kui me Annuga kordasime oma põhirutiini, mida me oleme teinud juba aastaid, ehk siis võtsime mõnusa tassikese piparmündi-jääkohvi, läksime istusime Barclay parki, jälgisime inimesi ja rääkisime kõigest ja mittemillestki. Aga kolimine sujub, paar kohvritäit asju veel ja noh.. mmm vaip ja.. lamp.. ja padi. Ohwell.. aga olge tublid, mu hiirekesed, ja ma loodan, et pildid meeldivad! :)

( I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)
Jacket, necklace, bag and explosion print tee from Romwe.
Death Cab For Cutie - Summer Skin