I'll get a coffee and the paper, have my own conversations.

Again a rather quick and somewhat random post. Just some photographs I took during this week, nothing special. Aaah I'm so tired because some genius in our dorm has decided to declare war and finds that it is funny to switch the fire alarm thingy on and off in the mornings. So my head hurts and my stomach growling.. and I just remembered that I don't have any milk left for coffee. Life is swell. But on the other hand, my new illustration is out and I just got two more stories to illustrate for the October issue, so it will be a busy month for me. yay! So I do hope you like the pictures and I'll list everything down below, oh and don't forget to tell me what you think :)

Heihops, jällegi üks kiire postitus. Mõned hetked siit ja sealt, mis ma selle nädala jooksul üldse suutsin pildistada. Istun praegu ülikooli raamatukogus ja valutan pead - nimelt keegi inimeseloom ühikast on endale aruks võtnud, et anarhia on meie sõber ja otsustanud tuletõrjealarmiga hommikuvõimlemist tegema hakata. No tore, kõht ka koriseb.. ja just meenust et pole kohvi peale piima panna. Elu on lill. Aga häid uudiseid on ka, nimelt Annul läheb hästi seal kaugel-kaugel, uus illustrastioon on juba ilmunud ja poelettidel ning kaks uut lugu ootavad illustreerimist. Tõotab tulla töine kuu! jeje! Aga olge tublid, mu hiirekesed, ja ma loodan, et pildid meeldivad!

(I used CanonEOS 400d, 50mm lens and Canon controller RC1 for the photographs)
( The gorgeous doublechain feather ring is from brittneymiranda.com, she has some amazing jewellery so definately check out her wesite, the catear ring is from chicwish.com, the belt is from Felicee.com and earrings are from Accessorize.
French Films - Take You With Me