So you took a chance and made other plans.

One of my new year's resolutions was actually to post more on my blog. So this is me trying to post every other day, hmm.. it's been 6 days since my last post, yeaa good job Kerti ! Well I've been home sick for a few days now, so I kind of have an excuse..?
Well anyways, I don't know about you guys, but I have always been the person who was never really big on "statement jewellery" - you know, bling as big as your eyeballs and shinier than a stainless steel kitchen, but this gorgeousness from Lindex has completely changed my mind. I think heavy-looking jewellery like this would go perfectly with something delicate like a sheer button-up or a lace shirt. So I hope you enjoy these photographs and be sure to tell me what you think! :)


“Home is where you can say anything you please, because nobody pays any attention to you anyway”

People say that a room can say a lot about a person, so.. what to you think my room says about me? Well except the fact that I have the biggest collection of silly mugs and that I should reallly do some cleaning - I mean look at that dusty lamp, aah and I'm pretty sure there's someone or something living under my bed.



And a quick outfit.
Jeans from seppälä, lace blouse from Iwearsin.com, boots from NewYorker.
(I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)

I also wanted to share this short film about a photographer called Scott Schumann and his blog
The Sartorialist. ( http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com ) Enjoy!