And the devil's got a fresh new place to play. / ASK ME ANYTHING!

Since I get so many emails and comments every day with all sorts of questions and I rarely get a chance to reply to them all, I've decided to dedicate a whole post (if not several) to answering them. So if you have any questions or requests, leave them in the comments below! Can't wait to read them !:)

(I used 2b pencil, pen, watercolors and PhotoshopCS3 for the illustration)

Just a big ball of cozy!
I've been hopelessly ill these past few weeks so it's been hard to get all glamorous when your nose is always running and you cough like a 80-year-old man. So I haven't had the chance to get all dolled up (that also explains the lack of outfit post lately), but I've been wearing a lot of oversized cadigans, sweaters and jeans(!!!) (I hate wearing pants, but sometimes -20c can make you reconsider). So here are some photographs for you guys. I'm wearing a studded oversized cardigan from Coiincos, skinny jeans from NewYorker, boots from NSking, black tank and a scarf from Reserved. As I said - nothing special, just a big ball of cozy!


"God bless the daylight, the sugary smell of springtime."
Since I can't really smell anything at the moment except for my nasal spray, I thought I'd photograph some of my all time favorite perfumes for you guys.. just for the fun of it. So here they are - very sweet, very sugary scets. So if you want to smell like a delicious cookie then these are the ones to get. Enjoy! :)

( I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures )
The Shins - New Slang