Hold on to your heart, 'cause I'm coming to break you.

Long time no see! Well that's simply because I'm a clumsy fool and somehow managed to spill wine on my laptop. So I died a slow death over the week and prayed that they could fix my little munchkin of a laptop. Oh and as always the timing was perfect - my animation course was coming to an end so work needed to be done and now I'm so hopelessly behind schedule, swamped in work and unanswered e-mails. And I'm gonna be a starving artist for the next few months, 'cause apparently mess ups like this are finacially pretty devastating, oh joy. But on the good note, I'm heading to Tallinn on sunday for my internship in Identity. So I'm really excited about that! Also wanted to say that I'm looking forward to answering all your questions, there were quite many of them so I think I'm gonna do it three separate parts. But here are some photographs for you guys, hope you enjoy and be sure to tell me what you think! :)


Hold on to your heart, 'cause I'm coming to break you.
Also a quick outfit post which you can aslo find on lookbook HERE. I'm wearing my selfmade lace dress and skirt, scarf from Reserved, jacket from NewYorker, belt from seppälä, bag from second had and studded boots from NSking. I actually have a bunch of skirts like this waiting to be listed on my Etsy store, but I just feel like their too springy so I'm just waiting for the right time to list them :) But just so you know there are a lot floral, lace and peachy skirts coming. Also in the next post I'm gonna give you a little sneak-peak of my soon to be available jewellery collection! uhu!


(I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)

The tenderest touch, leaves the darkest of marks.
This is part of a personal project I'm working on. I'm gonna make these images into large scale drawings.. and by large I mean huge! But you guys are gonna laugh at me when I tell you how I took these photos. No I didn't use a camera... I used my scanner instead. I got this idea a while back, when I was reading about this man who is actually famous for his scanner art - he managed to capture some amazing textures and shapes just by scanning and it really inspired me. So I decided to try it. Although I'm gonna have to insist that you guys don't try it in public (like your school or the office), 'cause it can look.. well.. rather retarded, luckily I had the chance to do this in the comfort of my room. But do try - you might get some awesome results!


( I used CanonScan LIDE 100 scanner for these images)

Florence and the Machine - Hardest Of Hearts