Modern art = I could do that + yeah, but you didn't

Sorry for the lack of posts lately - I'm still a busy-busy-little bee and it seems that it's not going to get easier any time soon. So bear with me :)
Anyways.. here are some pictures I took during this week. We had an eyeopening assignment in drawing class - analytical cubism. And it made me remember how a few years back I was looking at some of the paintings by Picasso and wondering why the hell is this guy so famous - I mean, I could do that, it's just a bunch of squares. Oh boy, was I wrong or was I wrong. I have to admit - it was one of the most challenging things I've had to do so far. Enjoy the pictures, and be sure to tell me what you think!



So.. I'm wearing my selfmade lace skirt, skinny belt from terranova, oversized tee from Lindex, coat from Vero-Moda, bag from House, cameo brooch from Hilpharakas, thrifted earrings and a scarf that belongs to my mom.
Home sweet home..
..aka - more work! My walls are covered with sticky notes telling me to do things that should have been done yesterday and all the corners are full of unfinished projects. But it's all good. You know.. chill as a cucumber.


(I used Canon EOS400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)
Klaxons - It's not over yet