Lucy takes the long way home.

The weather has been so perfect these past few days - warm and sunny, and now that it's autumn the trees are changing color and everything is just so magical. So Annu and me got together a few days back and were faced with the challenge of styling two very overwhelmingly colorful and fun shirts for a korean fashion site (click here). It was a lot of fun and I think we did just fine. Oh, and don't mind the silly little clip. We also did some filming, mainly to help out a sweet Portuguese girl, who asked me to help out with their school election. We filmed a dozen different clips, each more ridiculous than the previous. But we had a blast and I hope it makes you giggle. Be sure to tell me what you think, enjoy ! :)


(I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens, tripod and Canon controller RC1 for the pictures)
Music: Joyce Jonathan-L'heure avait sonné.