I'm the hero of the story, don't need to be saved.

Since it was so nice and sunny today, me and T'ri went to Variku forest and photographed a tiny part of my new collection, which is going to be available at my store very-very soon. So I'm wearing my selfmade lace dress and pearled hoodie-scarf - it's actually not ready yet, because it's taking me forever to sew on all the pearls - so once it's finished, it's going to be covered with pearl details. I'm also going to have a lot of new skirts, and unisex scarves available (so if there are any boys reading this blog - yay for you!), I'll try to add some dresses aswell, hopefully I'll have everything up and finished by the time I turn 20. Yes my friends.. I'm old :D It's my birthday on 19th and I'll be leaving my teenage years behind. But on to the serious stuff - I really feel that I need to apologize to everyone who has sent me e-mails during these past two weeks, I've been so very busy that I haven't had the time to answer any of them. I'm so sorry, but I'm doing my very best and I'll try to answer them as soon as I can. In the meanwhile you can enjoy these pictures, you can also find this look on lookbook HERE. Hope you like it and be sure to tell me what you think! :) Oh, and i keep forgetting to mention that I had a tiny feature in an online magazine breeze.ee. You can find the interview HERE.

( I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures )
Marina & the Diamonds - Numb