It's my party and I can cry if I want to !

Bitter-sweet 20 !!!!!!!1 booyah! I wanted to thank everyone for your lovely wishes and all the chocolates and presents and songs and hugs and all that fun jazz! Oh I'm so happy. So I'm just gonna share some of the photos I took today, I hope you enjoy and have a good one, I'm off to finish meh cake! (ps! My mom makes the most gorgeous and delicious cakes ever!)


Spark like empty lighters.
I'm also posting some self-portraits taken this summer, for a little sense of perspective - it's interesting to see how different from now I was even back then. And be nostalgic that those happy, I'm-19-and-invincible!-times are over. For styling I just used ribbons and some flowers from my backyard.


(I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens, tripod and Canon controller RC-1 for the pictures)