You cry out loud when you’re reckless in the dark.

Took these last night. Just wanted to play around with different lighting (read: random lamps I had lying around) and settings (read: backyard and my mothers greenhouse), unfortunately it didn't turn out as I had hoped. My camera simply refused to focus and kept I stumbeling over random things because it was was pitch-black and I really coulnd't see anything so I had to throw in the towel. Besides I really need a tripod with three legs, not two and a half. But do enjoy! :)

(I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens, tripod and Canon controller RC-1.)

I see red-Uh huh her


I also had great surprise the other day, when I checked my mailbox. The august issue of Sofis Mod with my feature in it finally arrived. The article is written by the lovely Annika Marklund - who was such a pleasure work with. And here is the feature :