god bless the daylight, the sugary smell of springtime.

I've been so-so busy these past few days - packing and sending out all the orders. I've gotten so many lovely letters, request and all that fun jazz so I just wanted to take this time to thank every single one of you for your support. The store opening has been a bigger success than I ever expected. So besides the fact that I'm a tired little bunny - I'm so very happy :)

Thank you !


I've also got a new Sketch Edition available - since some people like my illustrations more before they are colored, I decided to make some tote bags with just the black and white sketches. They're much easier to mix into your wardrobe now. Let me know what you think!

'Twiggy' sketch edition tote.
click HERE for details!

'Twiggy loves Miu' sketch edition tote.
click HERE for details!

If you have any questions or request, or if you want to order something that is not available at the store, don't hesitate to ask:  Kerti.Pahk@gmail.com

What I wore today.
Creamy ruffled dress (Lindex), white flyaway shirt (NewYorker), belt (terranova), necklace (Seppelä).
( I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens, tripod and Canon controller RC-1 for the pictures)

Death Cab for Cutie - We looked like giants.