Store is now opened!


All my hard work has finally paid off and my Etsy store is now opened! yay! It took a while but hopefully was worth the wait. Be sure to visit and tell me what you think! I also wanted to thank all my lovely readers and friends - I couldn't have done it without you guys! :)
The dress I'm wearing on the first pictures is from Lindex. It was on sale it with 70% off so I got it just for 149.- (9.5 eur). So keep your eyes open, while clothing stores are preparing for autumn you can find some really awesome stuff from the sale counters.



here's a little overview:
''Twiggy loves Miu'' print tote bag.

The bag measures approx 42 x 37 cm and is 100% cotton. It has a high quality screen-print of my original illustration 'Twiggy loves Miu' and comes with a removable clip-on ribbon bow.
---
''Pretty little horses'' print tote bag.

The bag measures approx 42 x 37 cm and is 100% cotton.It has a high quality screen-print of my original illustration 'Pretty little horses' and comes with a removable clip-on ribbon bow.
---
''Twiggy lost her mind'' print tote bag.


The bag measures approx 42 x 37 cm and is 100% cotton.It has a high quality screen-print of my original illustration 'Twiggy lost her mind' and comes with a removable clip-on ribbon bow.
---
Original illustrations and prints (A4,A3)

(I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens for the pictures)
Enjoy!