And she'll burn our horizons, make no mistake.

I went fabric shopping today and found the most gorgeous floral textile ever - and it was 35% off so yay for me - and yay for you guys too, because I'm going to be a busy little bee tomorrow, sewing all day so that I could get some skirts up for sale by Wednesday. Overall I've had a good weekend - very creative one. Did some doodling and managed to get some pretty decent illustrations out of it. So again - yay!
But do enjoy and tell me what you think :)

So this is what I wore today : Leather jacket and the black top are from NewYorker; studded bag from House; shoes from NSking and the lace skirt is selfmade.
( For the pictures I used the usual CanonEOS400D and 50mm lens)
--
Here are some of the illustrations I made this weekend. I'm so sorry for the horrible watermarks, but as I've learned - better safe than sorry. The figures are drawn with pencils (2B,4B) and black ink, then scanned and colored digitally using PhotoshopCS3 and Adobe IllustratorCS3. Ps: click for fullview!


I'm not sure how many of you usually listen to the songs I post, but this time I must insist that you do. These arent random tunes, on the contrary - these are usually the sources of my inspiration, and listening to them might help you see and feel the pictures differently.
Muse - Sunburn