She loves the natural light, captured in black and white.

Weather, why so rainy? I can't believe that there is still no snow in Estonia. Usually we'd have snow up to our elbows by now. Not that I'm complaining, but it would be nice to have something white and crunchy under my feet for a change. Anyways I hope you like the pictures and be sure to tell me what you think!:)You can also find this outfit on lookbook HERE!

Jeerum, nädalake enne jõule ja lumest pole endiselt midagi kuulda. Mitte, et ma viriseks, sest mõõdukalt mõnus temperatuurike on, aga siiski paar lumeinglit siia-sinna ja midagi krudisevat talla all oleks vähemalt sama mõnus kui mitte mõnusam. Nonii, aga teie, mu hiireksed, olge ikka tublid, ja ma loodan, et pildid meeldivad! Ja lookbooki saab SIIT piiluda :)

(I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the photographs)
(white snood and bag from romwe.com, satin bow dress is from clubcouture.cc, long ring from havealooook.com, cardigan is from NewYorker, umbrella from IKEA)
The Perishers - Nothing like you and I