Under the milky way tonight.

I was planning on posting these pictures ages ago, but I never got around doing it - I've just been working on my final design project for school which I am going to be presenting tomorrow.. I actually have no idea how to say it in English, I bet there's a really good expression for it but yeah.. anyways I'll try to explain for you guys - when you're finishing art school you have to do one final big project (your diploma-work) and present it in front of a big crowd and a committee of experts - who will then evaluate your project in general and also how you present it and justify your design choices. I feel pretty confident right now but i bet the minute I get up there I'm going to have an heart attack :D Yay for me! But I'm gonna wrap this post up and go practice in front of a mirror. So I hope you enjoy the pictures and be sure to tell me what you think. You can also find this outfit on lookbook HERE! Enjoy!

( I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)
I am wearing gorgeous sheer maxi skirt from romwe, a thrifted white statchel, lace blouse from NewYorker, roman sandals and a bunny ring which are aslo from romwe.

The Church - Under The Milky Way