And my mind played hopscotch.

Yay!!! I am now officially done with school! My presentation went great and I got a maximum! It was so scary and I seriously deserve a medal for that! .. anyways I'm gonna spend the next couple of days running some last minute errands for school - like cleaning my locker and returning all the keys and door cards etc. I still can't believe that it's over. huh. But as they say - on to the bigger and better things, right. So here are some photographs that I've taken during these past few weeks. Hope you like'em and be sure to tell me what you think :)

(I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens fot the pictures)
Pink leather gloves and the eyeshadow palette from Seppelä; black statchel from Romwe; black heels from Walking; flower headband from expressions.

MGMT - kids.