Oh wow.. lovely! / B-day blog - 1 year marker!

This calls for a celebration - my blog hit the 1 year marker yesterday! I have to say that this year has been exeptionally lovely - that ofcourse all thanks to you guys. So I wanted to thank you all so much for following and supporting me! I appreciate it so very much! So here's a little collage of the photos I've taken over the year, I also wanted to make a recap of all the outfits, but I coulnd't find some of the older ones, I guess they went missing in action - when switching them between my new hard drive and my old computer. But I hope you enjoy this post and be sure to tell me what you think! :)

Thank you so much sweethearts!
- Kerti.

I'm only gonna let you kill me once.
Also a quick outfit post. These pictures were actually taken back in autumn, but I never published them for some reason. Oh well, better late than never, right? Anyways I'm wearing a lace blouse and a sparkly skirt from Iwearsin.com, tights from welovecolors.com, circle scarf from Reserved, belt from second hand and boots from NewYorker. You can also find this on lookbook HERE. Enjoy!

( I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)
Ida Maria - Oh My God