Let's be outrageous - let's misbehave!

What's the story, morning glory? Just a quick little randomness for you guys - a few photographs from here and there. Huh, the pressure i'm under right now is a bit overwhelming (I'm applying to the graphic design department of Estonian Academy of Arts and the competition is..well.. insane), so i'm just focused on keeping my head on straight and not losing it. But i'm doing my best to keep up with the blog and finally posting the Q&A's. So bear with me and enjoy these photographs!

( I was wearing a green ruffled tunic made by my friend Anni, skinny jeans, pearl earrings from seppälä and my all time favorite necklace from truebirdsjewelry.com)

"day at the office"
Also some photographs I took during my internship in Tallinn.

There's something wild about you child,
that's so contagious!
Let's be outrageous - let's misbehave!

( I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)
Tal Bachman - She's So High