My sweet baby, I need fresh blood.

I can't believe it's september already. I just got used to the heat and now it's cold..again. But despite the fact that I was freezing my toes off this morning - I really like autumn, it's actually my favorite season. Overall I'm happy that school started and I can't wait to graduate this year. That reminds me - I really need to start researching cause after I finish art school, I'm thinking of studying product design in sweden, but to afford that I need a pretty awesome scholarship. Anyways here are some photographs for you to enjoy! I'm just wearing a simple warm outfit, perfect for school, you can also find this on lookbook HERE. Hope you like this post and be sure to tell me what you think.

(For the pictures I used the usual: CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens.)
..and my newest loves.
The earrings are thrifted and boots are from SHU.
Eels - fresh blood.