But I'm still fond of you, oh-ho-oh.

It's funny how I always switch to a very boring black&white-grey color palette whenever it's cold outside. I try not to, but I always end up wearing almost no color. And the colder it is - the darker my outfits are. In fact during winter my parents used to make fun of me that I look like I'm always going to a funeral. The only fun thing about wearing simple color palettes is the fact that you can totally go cuckoo-bananas with you accessories - fun patterns, crazy colors, different textiles etc. I've acutally managed to collect some pretty weird little bags in my closet over the years. I don't wear them too often, but now is the perfect time to take them out and add some color to my looks. And you can also find this outfit on lookbook HERE. Hope you enjoy, and be sure to tell me what you think :)

(used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)
Marina and The Diamonds - I am not a robot.

cuckoo-banana who ??
White round bag is from seppelä, I added the studs myself / Red floral bag is thrifted and I added the long chain / the blue bag is from Mango / zebra clutch is from Tartu Kaubamaja / silver bag is from A&G / last little Louis Vuitton replica is from a little fleemarket in Italy.