And your prejudice won't keep you warm tonight.

Just a quick outfit post for you guys. These photos were taken a few days back, before I got sick, unfortunately I haven't had the energy to post them until now. But better late than never, right? So I'm wearing my new favorite cardigan - it's big, warm and super comfortable, leather jacket and my selfmade lace skirt (I'm sewing a new one so hopefully it will be available at my store later this week). Anyways I hope you guys are well and you've gotten used to the cold, i'm just gonna make myself another cup peppermint tea, go to bed and watch top design. Enjoy the photos and be sure to tell me what you think. Stay warm! :)

(For the pictures I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens)
You can also find this look on lookbook HERE.

I'm medicated, how are you ?
This is pretty much all I've been eating these past few days. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.