Wanna sneak a peek?

A tiny sneak peek of what I've been up to these past few weeks. All these illustrations (and more) are going to be on sale at my Etsy store - hopefully I can also find a company that would sell pretty canvas bags (with a reasonable price) so that I could make my illustrations into bag designs. Since these pictures are quite big - even bigger than A3, then I was also thinking of having some limited edition prints (A3,A4,A5) available (signed and numbered). I mostly use 2B and 3B pencil, black ink, newspaper clippings,watercolors and thick cardboard paper. I added a little video as well - hope you enjoy!

And If you have any questions or suggestions - perhaps you have a special request, or an idea what you would like me to draw or whatnot then just let me know in the comments below.



( I used 2B,3B pencils, watercolors and newspaper clippings for the illustrations, Photoshop CS3 for the bag designs, CanonEOS 400D for the  pictures and Windows movie maker for video. )