Oh, down the rabbit hole we go!

I finally got around to doing the photoshoot I had planned for ages. Me and Annu woke up at 5 am to catch the perfect morning light.. well of course.. we did not. So instead we took our bikes to Variku forest, dragging along 20 kilos worth of stuff - stuff we used to make the set, extra clothes, accessories, jewellery, blankets etc. and found ourselves in direct sunlight, in the middle of a field, with the temptemperature of 30 degrees celsius. Needless to say those were quite difficult conditions for a photoshoot. But it was a lot of fun. And I must say that Annu was such a brave little bunny because I can get kind of crazy when it comes to photographing someone, you can say I'm a perfectionist, so working with me is not always fun and games. The gorgeous tights that I based the whole theme of the photoshoot on, are from Welovecolors.com. so be sure to check out their wonderful selection of tights, leggings etc. But do enjoy and let me know what you think! :)


(I used Canon EOS 400D, 50mm lens, tripod, Canon remote controller RC-1 and PhotoshopCS3 for the pictures)

"And when you wake, you'll have cake with all the pretty little horses."
I'm actually wearing this shirt backwards - the lace detail should be on the back, but I like it better this way. :)
You can also find this on lookbook by clicking here.