I'm not as sad as Doestoevsky.

Just some photographs I took last week. Haven't had the time to go out to shoot so I'm sorry that this post is again somewhat random. But I've gotten quite a few requests to do a post about my school and my work and what it is that I do.. so I'm gonna start working on that.. and hopefully have something up for you guys! But the thing is every time I bring my camera to school I tend to have such a busy schedule and never have time to take any photographs.. and since my bag is already so full of.. well... crap, and is heavy as it is.. than carrying around my massive camera without taking any pictures is useless. Right, but I am gonna try to fix that so.. yay! Also if you guys want to see some of my illustrations or my graphic design portfolio or something like that.. then just let me know and I'll put something together. Righty, but I hope you enjoy this post and be sure to tell me what you think.

Heihops, mõned fotod siis, mis ma eelmine nädal suutsin üles pildistada. Kuna kooliga on kiire-kiire ja pikad päevad, siis ei ole pildistamiseks üldse aega leidnud.. ja tuleb jälle sellise siseruumides tehtud ollusega leppida.. pahapaha. Aga olen viimasel ajal päris palju küsimusi saanud oma õppimise ja töötamise ja kunstitööde ja muu sellise kohta niiet mul on kuri plaan varsti üks selline kokkuvõttev postitus teha kus ma räägiks ja näitaks siis praegust kooli ja eelmist kooli ja üldse räägiksin kunstiharidusest pisut lähemalt ja tutvutaksin ehk oma eriala.. ja kuidas ma üldse oma valikuteni jõudsin jne. Ja kui soovi on, siis võin ka oma portfooliot näidata ja üldse illustratsioone ja muud põnevat (näiteks ühe kapi tegin kunagi). Niiet kui on huvi, siis karjuge kõvasti.. muidu aga olge tublid, mu hiirekesed, ja ma loodan, et pildid meeldivad! :)

( I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens and Canon controller RC1 for the photographs)
The gorgeous lace bow sweater is from Felicee.com, got the tutu thing from a friend (jeje go Ipi!), the bag is from Romwe.com and oversized watch is from a secondhand store)
Metronomy - The Look