On sleepless roads the sleepless go.

My pup has been sick for a few days now, but today it got a lot worse so I had to take her to the emergency vet. I could just feel my eyes starting to water and stomach turning into nuts, when I stood there waiting for the doctor. But Nossmon was such a brave little bunny and didn't even make a sound when the doctor enjected her with painkillers using the biggest most horrific needle (!!!) - unlike me, who was crying like a baby. Sometimes I just wish that I could be child so that my mother could tell me that pupster is going to be okay.. and I would so naively believe her. But I guess it's just a part of being an adult - there are no shortcuts, no stories about little farms where the animals can go and play and live forever - you just have to learn how to deal with things like this, with all the pain and the heartache. I left with a tired little puppy and a handful of medicine - so the next few days are going to be crucial. I just really hope that she's going to make it and everything will be okay. And hopefully I can pull my act together by the time of my interview.. needless to say that I'm sobbing all over the computer as I'm writing this. Wish us luck!

(CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens)
M83 - Too Late