She said, hello mister! (video-chillin-smoothie-time!)

Decided to take a few days off and just enjoy the summer, besides I'm suffering from a serious case of "NOinspiration!!!1" so drawing and designing for my Etsy shop is .. well.. not going too great. But I'm hoping to be opening on the 5th of July with a 5 picture series of fashion illustatrations. Fingers crossed!
Here are some pictures from yesterday, and a little video me and Annu did the other day. Oh and you need to try this milkshake-smoothie-thingy! You just need milk, a bit of yoghurt and some ice. Put them all in a jar or somewhere with a lid, and shake for a minute or two.. and there you have it - a delicious icecold smoothie-shake-thingy. Decorate with some cherries or strawberries and don't forget to share the love. Enjoy!

(I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures, Olympus fe-180 and Windows movie maker for the video. Music: Angus and Julia Stone - "Big Jet Plane")


Tervitus kõikidele tartlastele ja küpsis neile, kes ära arvavad, mis bussiga me sõitsime! :)