Sam has brown hair and very very pretty green eyes.

Just a quick post for you guys. Aah i'm still super busy with school and exams and stuff so I have no time to post. sadsad! But when everything is over and done with, I'm going to have a whole month off so yay! Can't wait! Anyways I hope you like the pictures and be sure to tell me what you think and you can also find this outfit on lookbook HERE. :)

Kiire-kiire postitus! Kooliga on endiselt ulme ja aina ulmemaks läheb, niiet oioi rasked ajad! Aaaga, mis mind rõõmsana hoiab on mõte sellest, et kui nüüd sess ja asjad läbi.. saabub kuu aega õndsat pausi. Uiui! Aga ma kaua ei lobise, lõikeõpetuse lõputöö kisab mul siin kõrval - tööletööle! Lähengi keedan omale tassikese teed ja hakkan tegutsema. Ja lookbooki saab SIIT piiluda! Aga teie, mu hiirekesed, hoidke kõrvad soojas olge ikka tublid! :)

(I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)
(blazer, long ring - havealooook.com, scarf and lace Martens from romwe.com, overized sweater is my mums, cross necklace from seppälä)
Mr Little Jeans - The Suburbs