And I smiled because it was a nice kind of quiet.

Just quick outfit post for you guys, nothing special! Today was such a good day - sun was shining, i got some really awesome news, my new illustrations are going to out in a few days (I actually forgot to show you this months illustrations, I'll just show them in my next post) and I'll also be signing my new lease tomorrow. That's right! I finally found an apartment and I'll be moving this week - yay! It's a really cute little place with yellow walls and a big window.. and it just screams my name. I love it. I'll show you some pictures as soon as I'm all settled in. But you guys enjoy this post and be sure to tell me what you think, oh and you can also find this outfit on lookbook HERE. :)

Heihops! Kiire postitus siis jällegi! Hm täna oli nii armas ja hea päev - päike paistis, kool oli muhe, sain hulganisti häid uudiseid, uued illustratsioonid on peagi jälle poelettidel (oi ja mul läks täitsa meelest teile oktoobrikuu omasid näidata, aga selle vea parandan järgmises postituses) ja mis kõige olulisem - homme kirjutan ma oma uuele üürilepingule alla! Yay! Just nii! Leidsingi lõpuks omale täitsa oma pesa ja saan nüüd rahulikult enda rütmis elutseda ja ei pea ühikaulmet taluma! Koht ise on hästi armas ja väike, helekollaste seinte ja suure aknaga - ideaalsemat kohta ei suudakski ette kujutada. Kuigi ma ei tea kuidas mul seal alguses netiga olema hakkab, lähen kohe esimesel võimalusel naabrite juurde kerjama, et ehk nad jagaksid sümboolse summa eest minuga oma internetiavarusi. Hehe, aga ma lasen teid nüüd pilte uudistama ja lookbooki saab piiluda SIIT. Ja teie, mu hiirekesed, olge tublid, ja ma loodan, et pildid meeldivad :)

(I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens and Kerstis steady hands for the photographs)
(Leather jacket, YSL ring and the white shift dress are from Romwe.com, minty sweater is from Paavli thrift store, Annu gave me the hat, cross necklace is from seppälä and the oversized watch from secondhand)
Boy & Bear - Rabbit Song