I've got nostalgic pavements.

Just a little photo diary of a tiny trip to Tallinn with Annu. It's been so hot these past few days that I've just been sitting around and doing nothing really, also been feeling very uninspired and pointless.. just bleughhh. But since I don't want to be nominated as the crappiest blogger of the summer I decided to suck it up and go trough some of my photographs and prepare some posts for the upcoming days. So keep your eyes out for that. Also if there are any interesting movies or blogs or anything happy or inspiring that you've seen lately.. then let me know in the comments below - I'd be very grateful. Yay. But I hope you enjoy these photos and have a nice evening. :)

Mõned fotod siis minu ja Annu Tallinnas käigust. Meh.. palavus tappis ka seal.. niiet suurema osa päevast vegeteerisime pargis puude varjus, rääkisime juttu ja olime niisama toredad. Viimased päevad on üldsegi kuidagi tuimalt ja igavalt välja kukkunud, et lausa kahju hakkab, aga kui inspiratsiooni pole, siis ei saa sinna midagi parata. Niisiis kui keegi äkki on näinud, kuulnud või teinud miskit huvitavat või lõbusat, siis võiks seda all kommentaarides jagada. Aga olge tublid mu hiirekesed ja loodetavasti pildid meeldivad :)

( I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures )
Kate Nash - Mouthwash