I really think that everyone should have watercolors, magnetic poetry and a harmonica.

Sorry that I've been missing for the past few weeks. As usual school-school and more school. Haha but I have a week off before my final(!!!) exam so I'll try to update my blog as much as I can. Buuuuut the exiting part is that I'm going to be graduating on 18th of June. Boooyaa! I was so behind with my work at some point that I was really worried that I wasn't going to make it buuuuut I did it! So I'm going to go hunting for the perfect graduation dress and if you want me to make a post about this little killing spree than just let me know in the comments below. Meanwhile just enjoy these pictures and be sure to tell me what you think :)

(dress/ H&M, belt /VeroModa, bunny ring/ romwe.com, Cameo brooch/ Hilpharakas)
My messy-messy room.. full of drawings and unfinished schoolwork.

(I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)
Absynthe Minded - Envoi